I love the pictures Trish! I love all of the different poses...I cannot beleive how grown up Holli is! CRAZY!!! That was fun to get together last week, we need to do it again!
They look great. I think it would be cool to do our pictures at this location. Again, I will get with you on the dates so we can plan something. Nice seeing you and your family the other night.
I finally get to be home with my kids - I love it! I love to sew, read and I love taking pictures. Check out my pictures at trishasphotography.blogspot.com
10 comments:
Those pictures are so cute..where is this building?
Great Job Trisha - fabulous!
Cute pics!! What a cute couple! Holli is so gorgeous...and grown up!
I love the pictures Trish! I love all of the different poses...I cannot beleive how grown up Holli is! CRAZY!!! That was fun to get together last week, we need to do it again!
I just want to say that I remember when she was born.
Great pics.
Oh my gosh Trisha, these are amazing!!! You need to do this as a profession. You can make big bucks!! Love ya.
I am soooo impressed! You are so good at photography. I love all the color variations and poses. You seriously need to do this for money!
They look great. I think it would be cool to do our pictures at this location. Again, I will get with you on the dates so we can plan something. Nice seeing you and your family the other night.
Trish. Amazing! You're going to be famous someday...and I'll say I knew you way back when...
love em!
Post a Comment