Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Homeless???


Nope - its just my Mom! She can be such a nerd sometimes. Just teasing Mom! I took Holli and Jace downtown to take some engagement photos (actually it was Holli that drove). While taking their pictures I looked over at my Mom and just had to take her picture. She was all bundled up cuz it was cold outside and she was looking through an old purse that was left on the ground. I guess it was funny because when we first got there someone came by asking for some money. I will have to post some of my favorite pictures of Holli and Jace.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Bahahahaha....that made me laugh.

Kristin Sokol said...

Hah-larious! I love it. Kathie Rich, homeless...Too funny. Way to catch the moment Trish. You really have it.

Derek and Jannette said...

You do such a great job!!

It's Me said...

This is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time!! You're Mom is great!