My husband thinks I need to start a photo business. I know I still have a lot to learn but I think I will give it a try. So now I need a company name . . . any suggestions???
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by Trisha's blog at 8:21 AM
8 comments:
Before you go professional, I need pictures of my grandbabies so that I don't have to pay a arm and a leg......hehehe
Jan
I don't have any great suggestions, but I think you will do an awesome job!
Names Hmmm...A Moment In Time Photography, A thousand words productions, MadTuck Photography
Oh my gosh!!! I am so excited for you! If you need any help with anything I will help you with whatever it is! I think you are an amazing photographer and you will be awesome at it! Love you!
your sis in law
Jan -
I will take pictures for you anytime :) I owe you big time for taking pictures of all of us!
I'm excited for you! Yay!!! I think you should name it after me since I am your favorite friend afterall. Hummm...let's think. I'll try to think of some good names.
You will be Amazing @ it!!!! Everyone who see's my pictures always say who took those, they are so cute.... LOVE THEM..... Don't listen to my mom, she is a dork :)
I think you should name it the same as your blog. Undecided. "Undecided Photography" It has a nice ring don't you think.
I am so excited for you Trish! Go for it! I have no great ideas for names. Good luck!
Post a Comment