Trisha! Between how cute your kids are and how great a photographer you are...I don't think I could choose. You are amazing! If I just had one pic of my kids that was close to this cute - I'd be happy! Great job!
The pictures you take are amazing! They are far far far better than anything you could get Kiddie Kandids to do! When I have kids...your totally hired! :)
Sooo cute...again. Where did you take these ones? I love the blue chair too...I think it's safe to say that I'm a little jealous of your photography skills.
Cute, cute kids! I wish Derek would start taking some more pics of the kids. We have a nice Nikon camera. I need to learn how to take pics so I can start doing it myself. My camera doesn't take the best pictures.
Trisha! Your pictures are amazing...I want lessons. I used to think that I was a pretty darn good picture person taker, but now I am having some serious doubts. Congratulations on your love for photos
I finally get to be home with my kids - I love it! I love to sew, read and I love taking pictures. Check out my pictures at trishasphotography.blogspot.com
7 comments:
Trisha! Between how cute your kids are and how great a photographer you are...I don't think I could choose. You are amazing! If I just had one pic of my kids that was close to this cute - I'd be happy! Great job!
The pictures you take are amazing! They are far far far better than anything you could get Kiddie Kandids to do! When I have kids...your totally hired! :)
Sooo cute...again. Where did you take these ones? I love the blue chair too...I think it's safe to say that I'm a little jealous of your photography skills.
Love it.
I love the blue chair and I am so grateful to benefit from it and your skills!
Cute, cute kids! I wish Derek would start taking some more pics of the kids. We have a nice Nikon camera. I need to learn how to take pics so I can start doing it myself. My camera doesn't take the best pictures.
Trisha! Your pictures are amazing...I want lessons. I used to think that I was a pretty darn good picture person taker, but now I am having some serious doubts. Congratulations on your love for photos
Post a Comment