Maddie loves to dance on the big stage with the lights.
I am amazed ever time I watch her perform (and no-I didn't cry this time Holli & Kelsey). She always does a great job. Already she is better than her Mom.
Oh Trisha-poo remember when we had our little dance recitals? I remember one in particular...tee hee haaaa...that was funny I think we even have it on video somewhere...I loved our dancing days and you know we were all amazing little dancers! She takes after her mommy.
Your daughter is such a doll! How fun to be able to watch your child dance! I bet you were so cute as a kid dancing. I bet you were a great dancer! You never showed us your talent at Snow! I remember you loved Ballet.
I finally get to be home with my kids - I love it! I love to sew, read and I love taking pictures. Check out my pictures at trishasphotography.blogspot.com
3 comments:
Oh Trisha-poo remember when we had our little dance recitals? I remember one in particular...tee hee haaaa...that was funny I think we even have it on video somewhere...I loved our dancing days and you know we were all amazing little dancers! She takes after her mommy.
Your daughter is such a doll! How fun to be able to watch your child dance! I bet you were so cute as a kid dancing. I bet you were a great dancer! You never showed us your talent at Snow! I remember you loved Ballet.
Maddie is awesome! She always knows the dance and the other girls follow her. It is her little niche!
Post a Comment