Thursday, December 11, 2008

Lazy Blogger

The only way to take Tuckers picture, is to put him on something high.
That way he wont run off.








Its been awhile since I have posted anything. I have been burned out with blogging. I didn't think any one really read it anyway but I have had a few comments lately that I needed to update my blog. My good friend Alicia showed me this picture spot. (Alicia if you are reading this - I think we need to take more pictures of your kids. I didn't do a very good job the first time)

4 comments:

Tamara with a "T" said...

Um...I think you need to take a picture of my kiddo too while you're at it! Those pictures are so so cute! I love the dance tutu...did you make it?
I'm glad you finally put a post on your blog...

Melissa said...

Please keep updating your blog! I read it and enjoy it! I love blogging and love to keep in touch with people this way! I enjoy your pictures that you post. You have such a talent!

Anna said...

I read your blog all the time! I am glad you have Morgan and take her picture. I posted the lasted pics on my facebook and a friend from school who is now a photographer by profession had great comments for you! Let's try to do my family on Sunday.

Coatsy's said...

Those pictures are amazing..... You did to do a GREAT job with the pictures you took of Caleb and Chloe... I love them, they are all over my house.... I am pretty sure my mom LOVED THEM!!!! just call and ask her. But hey if you want to do it again I'm game for anything....... Love you and I need your address.... Please