Monday, December 22, 2008

Going Private

Sorry everyone - but I am going to make my blog private! Some of my friends have done it and I really like the idea. I will send out an email to everyone.

8 comments:

Tamara with a "T" said...

Don't forget about me friend.

Kristin Sokol said...

Chicken

Anna said...

I completely understand.

Marnie said...

Hey, I am so glad you found my blog and left a comment. I would love to be invited to view your blog. marniesharp@hotmail.com

Our Little Family said...

do you have mine? morgancori@yahoo.com

The Ingleby Family said...

Hi Trisha, I was friends with BJ in High School abd happened upon your blog through a friend just the other day. You are AMAZING with your pictures and have a beautiful family. Tell BJ hi for me. Thanks! Andrea Arnold Ingleby scrappyhappygal@gmail.com

P.S. I don't blame you for going private. I have thought of it also.

Melissa said...

Add me to your list on my gmail.

Coatsy's said...

Hey, hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas.... Thanks BJ for hitting my moms walks... Your amazing. My mom has such good neighbors and kids.....Well, if you beat me to the punch on going private don't forget to add me.... I'm still considering it..... Lots of love