Those pictures are wonderful.... Maddie looks amazing... You sure are doing a good job. So are we still on for tomorrow at 3 ish.... I can't find your number so give me a call 446-5634 or 916-2979....
I finally get to be home with my kids - I love it! I love to sew, read and I love taking pictures. Check out my pictures at trishasphotography.blogspot.com
4 comments:
Those pictures are wonderful.... Maddie looks amazing... You sure are doing a good job. So are we still on for tomorrow at 3 ish.... I can't find your number so give me a call 446-5634 or 916-2979....
Maddie is the cutest little model...and you are the best photographer! Keep it up...will you take pics of Cass??? You are so good!
Love your blog. Your kids are so darn cute and growing up fast. How are you guys doing? We miss you.
Your kid's are so cute! Anytime you want to practice you can take my kids' pictures. You do such a great job!
Post a Comment