Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Heber

My kids hate hearing me say "Come on Mom wants to take pictures!" But I have to practice with someone. And they are so cute so it makes it easy (at least I think they are cute.) I start a photo class September 30th. I am nervous and excited.









6 comments:

Melissa said...

These pictures are so awesome! I am glad that you are going to take a class. You have a talent for photography! :) Plus, your kids sure are photogenic!

Kristin Sokol said...

Okay...a couple of things. First...um letting your kids play on train tracks???? What is up with that.

Two...those are some of the best pics I have ever seen, and I have seen a lot of pictures.

Three...You should be doing this for money now. You are good enough.

I know someone who can give you advice about how to start your own photography business.

A Better No Tomorrow said...

The pictures are incredible. You are so talented. I'm so excited that you are finally starting a class :)

Our Little Family said...

Hi!! Very cute pics. Your kids are so adorable. Tell BJ Hi from Pete & Cori. We miss the people in Sunstone, but love living here in Davis County. We'll have to get together sometime.

Tamara with a "T" said...

um. Your kids are beautiful and so are you.

Danielle said...

I love your pictures! That's awesome. Your little girl looks just like you!