Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sweet and Sassy

Maddies two best friends London and Makenna are three months older than her. Waiting until December for her birthday is torture. This year London and Makenna had their birthday party together at Sweet and Sassys since London's birthday is on September 13th and Makenna's is on September 15th. It took Maddie about a half an hour to warm up. She wasn't sure she wanted to do this. They had the girls dress up in Princess dresses, then they did their hair and makeup. (I had a hard time getting the lighting right, so don't look to close at the pictures.)
Smile Maddie, pretend like you are having fun.
Cute hair
Maddie and London getting their hair done.
Maddie showing me her nails. She picked purple nail polish.

Finally having fun. By the end of the party she was having so much fun. She decidedon the way home that she wanted to do this for her fifth birthday party. Sorry Maddie but we may have to copy the idea and do it at home.
Getting her nails painted
Makenna

Maddie and Makenna doing the Hoki Poki
Check out this cake. Makenna's Aunt made it, she made all the little crowns by hand. They were made out of sugar so the girls could eat them.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

What a fun idea for a party! It is cute to see her face in each photo and see the change in her face. She is so darling! She definitely looks like a princess. Is she almost 5! Wow, don't they grow up so fast!

A Better No Tomorrow said...

That is such an awesome idea for a little girl party...they look like they had a lot of fun :)

Kristin Sokol said...

I know you don't want to hear this, but she reminds me so much of being little and having you for my best little friend. Always talking you into to doing things and you being so timid.

Also I remember eating nerd cereal with orange juice at sleepovers.

Melissa said...

I bet you're surprised to hear from me. You're kids are so cute! I'd love to hear from you. Check out my blog andymelissa-family.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Kirsten (I don't know how to spell her name) did my hair the other day and gave me your blog, I hope that's ok. What is your email address? You can get mine in my profile on my blog.