Friday, February 19, 2010

Tuck goes to school . . .


Tuck started school last week. He only made it to the first day - the poor kid got sick AGAIN! He is in the early intervention program for speech delay. So now he goes to school twice a week and gets to ride a big bus like his sister.

4 comments:

Kristin Sokol said...

Oh my goodness...he is the cutest kid I have ever seen! I just want to scoop him up and love him forever!

Tamara with a "T" said...

Um...I might take him away.

Melissa said...

He is so darling! My son Spencer is also delayed in his speech. We have a speech therapist come to our house weekly. When he turns 3 next month we hope to get him in the preschool.

Marnie said...

How is he doing? Did he get on the bus okay? I hope it is going well and that he is feeling better. That picture is so adorable.