Maddie decided it wasn't so bad being stuck at the Material Girls . . . she loves the skirt I made her. I just need to go take her pictures in it now that Tuck is finally better.
I finally get to be home with my kids - I love it! I love to sew, read and I love taking pictures. Check out my pictures at trishasphotography.blogspot.com
5 comments:
Love the skirt! Maddie is a doll as well!
I love her new skirt!!! You will have to show me how to make one so my lil girl will like cute like her big cousin Maddie!!
That is an adorable skirt - too cute! I wish I could sew.
I would LOVE for you to teach me how to sew someday!! You make the cutest things. I'm hoping to get a sewing machine after the summer.
Will you practice your photography on my kids? I love your photos. When are we ever going to get together.
Post a Comment