Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve

Maddie in her Christmas PJ's

Tucker in his Christmas PJ's

Building their gingerbread house - Tuck didn't help much. He just ate all the candy.
Christmas Eve . . . We went to lunch at the Training Table with my family then all the cousins went ice skating. It was Maddies first time wearing iceskates. Usually I just make her wear her shoes on the ice. She actually did pretty good for her first time. She fell down a lot and I asked if she wanted to take the skates off. She said "no - if I don't keep trying then I wont get fast."
Later that night we went to the Staleys for a turkey dinner. His parents always go all out on the dinner. They had my artichoke dip so I was set. All the food was yummy! Then the kids opened their Christmas PJ's. We always give them new PJ's to open and wear on Christmas eve.
Tucker and Maddie had a sleepover in Tucks room that night.

0 comments: