Tucker on his four wheeler
Playing with his blocks

New rocking horse that BJ made
The kids favorite present was the slide
We put the slide on our stairs. I am hoping this will keep them busy when I want to work on the computer downstairs. The second time Tucker went down the slide he caught some air on the second bump and ran into the wall. Now we have a bean bag at the bottom so he wont run into the wall. 
This was my Christmas present from BJ. He made this entertainment center for our TV. He loves to build things. He is so talented and good at what he does. I am amazed at what he can do. I just have to show him a picture of what I want and he can make it. I have a long list of projects for him!
6 comments:
That entertainment center is AMAZING! Your husband is so talented.
Um...wow. We are hoping that between the two of us we can change the door knob on our front door. If only we had some of BJ's skill. I hope you and he realize how unique and lucky you are to have this kind of talent. Here's me being jealous.
It looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas! That slide looks like fun! You should have a slide party at your house so we can come and play :)
Awesome entertainment center BJ! But, I'm not surprised at all...you are so talented.
All I have to say is AMAZING!!!!! Tell BJ I'm next :) hee hee
Hey Trish! It was really good to see you over the holiday! It makes me miss you! Have a great New Year! (P.S. I know everyone else has already commented, but WOW!, the entertainment center is awesome!)
Holy cow, your husband is extremely talented!!! What a beautiful rocking horse and entertainment center. I need him to make me one! I can't believe how beautiful! It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment