Friday, September 26, 2008

Kids and the funny things they do. . .



Tucker loves to put shoes on. I often find him in my closet or Maddies closet trying on shoes. BJ is a little worried about it.

The other day I found all the toilet paper off the roll in Maddies bathroom. While I was in there cleaning it up I felt a little tap on my shoulder. I turned to find Tucker standing there with a big smile on his face, he reached up and kissed me on the cheek. How could I get mad at him after that?

I love to hear the things Maddie comes up with. When you ask her why she says something she responds with "Because my thinker told me." She loves to play and ride bikes with her friends. The other day she stopped what she was doing to come tell me that her heart was beeping.

0 comments: