White boards - there is all colors and sizes. I love mine - my husband leaves me notes on it before he leaves for work.
Hair clip holders - you can also use the strong magnets and hang pictures on them. These also come in different sizes and colors.
Skirts - I am in the process of making one for Maddie. I will post pictures when it is done. Let me know sizes and color when ordering skirts.
Magnet maze. We sold out of these at the last boutique. BJ got some more made for me. This toy comes with a magnet to move the balls around. It was designed to teach my son the names and sounds of the different animals.
All day bag or diaper bag. I had a lot of fun making this bag. It has a nice big pocket on the inside and on on the outside of the bag. The have magnetic clasps on them.These will all be at the boutique this week (the last one I am doing - they are way too much work!:)). I am joining Lauri and Charla in their boutique this week. It is 11am to 8 pm Wed Thur Fri and Sat this week. The address is: 2035 E Millstream Lane (3505 South) Salt Lake City. If you can't make it to the boutique but would still like to order something just let me know. I have to find some way to pay my way to the photography class my sister has me roped into taking in February - a week away from my husband and kids in California! Hope I survive - better yet I hope my kids do! :) Thanks for everyones support!











2 comments:
I LOVE these! I can't wait to buy some and put them on lil K!
I was thinking about starting to blog again and started reading some of the blogs I used to follow when I did blog. WOW! You guys are so dang talented! I LOVE all of those items!! Absolutely amazing!
Post a Comment