Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Toby




It is a sad day at the Staleys - Toby went home today. Tuck and Maddie keep calling for him before they realize that he is gone. Kinda sad. Kinda cute! We will see if their Dad will get them a dog.

So I am so far behind on my blog. One day I may catch up. Or maybe I will just skip all the old stuff and just start with the current stuff.
A couple of weeks ago Tuck fell off his bike. Four days after he was still crying that it hurt and wouldn't lift up his arm. So we took him to have x-rays done. No breaks, no fractures - nothing! He just knows how to work his parents already. You ask him to go clean up his toys and his arm suddenly starts to hurt :). Tuck started school last week. He didn't want to go on the bus. He kicked his new bus driver right were it counts! What a way to start off the new year! At least he comes home happy. I love asking him his teachers name. He says it so cute "Miss Sally". Maddie started first grade and loves it! Although she is terrified of the bathrooms so she holds it all day. Apparently Maddie and her cousin got locked in a closet at Grandma Marilyns a while back. Now she is terrified to have doors shut.
Hopefully soon I will get pictures posted of our summer.

2 comments:

Kristin Sokol said...

You might deny this, but I specifically remember you being afraid of the bathroom at school too! It happened babe! Give the girl some sympathy and get her a good friend to help her in and out of there.

Tamara with a "T" said...

Who's dog?!!! So cute!!! He kind of reminds me of your family dog growing up...he's follow us to school every morning! Ha ha :) Cute pics!