Friday, March 12, 2010

WPPI

Just got home from Vegas. I went to WPPI with my sister Kristin.
Left my kids with their Dad and they actually survived! Probably due to my Mom and BJs cousin Staci. Tuck loves Staci - he cried and cried after she left. I survived the plane rides thanks to Heather. I don't do very well with flying. I am always afraid the plane is going to crash :)

To my surprise my husband borrowed this sign from his Mom and hung it up the night I returned. I thought it was all my Moms doing.
Welcome Home pictures from the kids

My Mom helped Tuck and Maddie make these flowers for me. Look at the flowers in the back - they are missing the wrapper. That was Tuckers doing :)

WPPI was a blast! I learned so much. Met some amazing people. Also learned that all the pictures I have taken up until now are crap! I am so excited to practice everything I have learned. I can't wait until I have those "wow" pictures! WARNING!!!! I may be calling you to see if I can borrow your kids :)
I also decided that I am very tired of being shy - it is getting old. When I told my husband that he responded with : "I am sure the bishop would let you say the prayers in sacrament meeting." Well that might be a little too fast - baby steps first :)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Call me! My kids need their pictures taken.

It's Me said...

Trish your kids are adorable. Love the pictures they made and it was sweet of BJ to hang up the welcome home sign! My husband would probably hang a sign that said "FINALLY you're back!" after having to take take care of the kids! What is WPPI? I'm assuming some sort of photography classes? I've loved all of your photos! I wouldn't call them crap! I don't see how they could be any better, but you'll have to post the "new and improved".

Marnie said...

I am so glad that you had a good time at your conference. I never thought your pictures were crap! I'm sure you learned tons of new stuff though. What a sweetie BJ is to put up a sign and have the kids make cards. I laughed so hard at your prayer comment! Baby steps for sure!