Tuck, Papa Joe and BJ went to the train show at Thanksgiving Pointe. Tuck was in heaven! He loved it. While they went there I tortured Maddie the same way my Mom tortured me when I was little - We (My Mom, Maddie and I) went to a fabric store! We went to the Material Girl Quilts - now one of my favorite stores. I bought fabric to make Maddie a skirt. I will post a picture of it soon. After Maddie had enough of the fabric store we took her to McDonalds to eat and play.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
The Guys
Tuck, Papa Joe and BJ went to the train show at Thanksgiving Pointe. Tuck was in heaven! He loved it. While they went there I tortured Maddie the same way my Mom tortured me when I was little - We (My Mom, Maddie and I) went to a fabric store! We went to the Material Girl Quilts - now one of my favorite stores. I bought fabric to make Maddie a skirt. I will post a picture of it soon. After Maddie had enough of the fabric store we took her to McDonalds to eat and play.
Posted by Trisha's blog at 2:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment