Even though Maddie is six she will always be my baby. She is so fun to be around. Always happy and is a big helper. Her favorite thing to do is play with her friends. She thinks the Jonas Brothers are "Hot". I am not sure how I feel about my six year old liking boys already. She is always telling me that she is Hannah Montana's number one fan. She wants to go to one of her concerts. We will have to see about that one.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Maddie
Even though Maddie is six she will always be my baby. She is so fun to be around. Always happy and is a big helper. Her favorite thing to do is play with her friends. She thinks the Jonas Brothers are "Hot". I am not sure how I feel about my six year old liking boys already. She is always telling me that she is Hannah Montana's number one fan. She wants to go to one of her concerts. We will have to see about that one.
Posted by Trisha's blog at 5:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Trisha. Isn't it so hard to see our little girls grow up? It makes me sad :( I love my little Cass too! She's my little partner...always there and ready to play or hang out. Maddie is adorable...she's getting so big! We should take the girls to a concert together sometime!
gosh she is beautiful, just like her mama.... your pictures are amazing.... everyone who see's the ones you have taken for us is in ahhhh.... love you to the moon & back... thanks for everything you have done & all the little check ups. it means alot....
Post a Comment