Friday, September 18, 2009

Jordan



Jordan made this monkey at school. He isn't talking as much as he should for his age. So he goes to class once a week. He freaked out when they had him paint with pudding - he can't stand to get his hands dirty or have anything out of place. The first thing Maddie asked when she saw Tucks monkey . . . "why did he put his eyes down there?" Tuck is very proud of his monkey! I thought it was cute and had to share it. Thought I'd better post something of Tuck - most posts are about Maddie. That is because Tuck will not sit still long enough to take a picture. And if I don't have a picture then there is nothing to post. I REALLY REALLY hate writing and coming up with something to write.

4 comments:

Anna said...

I think his picture is cute too!

KeLbY, MiChElLe, and a BaBy said...

I love my lil Tucker!! His picture puts our primary class to shame! And they are all 5 almost 6!!

Tamara with a "T" said...

So cute!!!

Marnie said...

I love the Monkey! So Cute.