I don't have any pictures cuz it was my birthday and its usually me with the camera :). So I apologize in advance for my writing. Plus I didn't have time to have Kandice proof read it! My birthday started with a text message from my husband. He made me a treasure hunt the night before and the text message was the first clue. Anyway . . . it ended up in the kitchen with flowers and a card (don't tell BJ that I put this on my blog - I guess its not cool for husbands to do cute things???). Maddie was darling . . . she picked out a rainbow purse for me. She had been planning this for days. But she wouldnt give me any hints except that it was really cute. BJ was a little worried when he found out what she wanted to get me . . . she did a good job though, its cute. That night we went to Red Robin of course cuz I am on the birthday club there and Baskin Robbins and Coldstone and . . . just teasing thats it! Then we went bowling - I am the worst at bowling, I mostly clean out gutters all night. But we had lots of fun . . . Tuck was cute, he tried to pick up the bowling balls and carry them. So I guess turning 31 wasn't as bad as I thought!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I'm glad you had fun. I was thinking about you all day yesterday. Happy Birthday to my original friend! You really are an old lady now.
Happy Birthday friend! I was just looking at my scrapbook of me and you in our diapers holding our dollies by the hair! ha ha...Wow were getting old~ but don't forget that you will always be a little older than me. That makes me smile :)
Post a Comment