Eating the cake before we light the candles and sing. Maddie frosted his cake all by her self. She was so proud of herself. She loves taking care of her little brother. She thinks it is fun to change his diaper and get him dressed. I guess I better let her do it while she still thinks it is fun. Cuz sorry Holli I hated changing your diapers :)
Tuck loved blowing the candles out. We had to re-light the candles three times. Then Maddie had to do it too. This is a tradition in my family. When there is a birthday party at my parents all the grandkids have to take turns blowing out the candles.









4 comments:
Your little kiddos are getting so big!!! It was so fun to see you today...the food was delicioso...we need to do it again, soon!
Trisha I LOVE your pictures! Oh and what is that comment about you not liking to change my diapers...that's just rude! Ha ha anyway I can't wait til you get to take my pictures. Hopefully Jace and I are as cute as your kids in pics:)
Trisha I love your pictures! Tuck and Maddie are so cute!
Happy Birthday Tuck Man! We still owe you a present...Megan is sure to remind me!
Post a Comment