Thursday, January 15, 2009

Las Vegas

I didn't have my camera with me when we went to the park. I had to use my camera phone.
Playin at the park in Town Square

Tuckers favorite part was the slide

Abby Tucker and Maddie

Going through the maze

We took Maddie Tucker and Abby to the Mine in Nelson Nevada.
It took me awhile to want to post these pictures. I didn't like the way any of them
turned out but BJ wanted his Dad to see the old stuff.

He thinks he is so big!

Tired of pictures

Takes after his Dad

more pictures of Maddie

Abby and Tucker

Maddie again

Maddie and Abby doing an obstacle course

Maddie

trying the mirror trick - still need to work on it










We went to visit my Sister Kristin and her family over New Years. BJ and I took our bikes and went biking. My sister is amazing! She goes trail running and decided to take me with. I didn't make it all the way and we only did the six mile trail. She has a six, ten and a thirteen mile trail that she does. I thought the younger siblings were suppose to be in better shape! But I had fun. I got to watch a Monk marathon while I was there. I am addicted to that show. We don't get it at our house. Maddie and Tucker had fun playing with their cousins. Tucker really wanted to bring home their Chinchilla. I think the Chinchilla was glad to see Tucker go home!

1 comments:

Tamara with a "T" said...

I love those pics and sounds like a fun trip! Trail running sounds so fun to me...I wish my knee wasn't so dumb.