Tuesday, January 27, 2009

downtown

Maddie


































7 comments:

A Better No Tomorrow said...

I cant wait to have kids just so that I can have you take pictures of them. Those pictures are so awesome!

Jan said...

Where downtown and why didn't you take me with you? I am in need of some pictures of my grandchildren, so lets have a Saturday play date. OKAY?

Jan Kaplanis

Our Little Family said...

You are getting so good at that. I didn't get a chance to talk with you at Anna's, but was wondering if you would take pictures of my family and what would you charge? If you want to email me - my address is morgancori77@gmail.com Seriously, let me know. It has been almost 2 years since we had a family photo (good one that is). I really do love your work.

Melissa said...

Trish, you are such a great photographer! Please teach me! I should have you take pictures of my kids. I am trying to learn how on Derek's Nikon camera. He doesn't really take pictures much anymore, so I am trying to learn some basics. Your kids are so good to let you take pictures of them. Brooklyn likes to pose for me.

Coatsy's said...

AMAZING!!!!!! I love them...... We need to go again.... I almost bought Chloe that jacket last night..... Gotta love Target......

Tamara with a "T" said...

OK. So next time you go take your kids for a photo shoot. PLEASE CALL ME!!! Seriously! If you don't, that means you don't love me. :(

Tamara with a "T" said...

I just looked at these again and I'm wondering when you're going to call me? Hello? Trish? Are you there? Maybe when it warms up a little?!!!!