Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My moment of fame

My good friend Kristin Sokol (AKA Wardle) is a journalist for South Valley Journal. She let me tag along with her and take some pictures for her paper. She was doing an article about the ground breaking for a new 11400 South I-15 interchange. I had a lot of fun doing it and was surprised by the people who attended. I wish that I had had a different lens with me but it was a good learning experience. Her article and my pictures ended up on the front page.
Gov. Jon Huntsman - Embarrassing as this is to say, I had to have kristin point him out to me. I wanted to make sure I took pictures of the right guy.

I stood next to Sandy Riesgraf from Fox 13 while I was taking pictures.
My favorite cop was there also. Actually we aren't very good friends. He gave me a ticket for not signaling in my neighborhood.

3 comments:

A Better No Tomorrow said...

Haha!! So thats the famous cop huh?! I tell people that story all the time. Every time someone complains that they got a ticket I'm like...Well my friend Trisha.......then they don't think theirs was so bad lol.

KeLbY, MiChElLe, and a BaBy said...

That is so so awesome!! I am proud to call you my sister.

Melissa said...

That is so awesome they used your pictures in the paper! Way to go! You rock!