Amazing....... Ok so its my moms birthday tomorrow, and I forgot to get with you... Sorry... Where is my mind.. I know I'm so excited I leave for Mexico on Wednesday... You are doing such a good job with your pictures..... what you doing tomorrow morning? maybe we could meet at your moms or something and take a couple snap shots of Chloe.....
I finally get to be home with my kids - I love it! I love to sew, read and I love taking pictures. Check out my pictures at trishasphotography.blogspot.com
2 comments:
what a cute hair clip maddie has! you take such great pictures!
Amazing....... Ok so its my moms birthday tomorrow, and I forgot to get with you... Sorry... Where is my mind.. I know I'm so excited I leave for Mexico on Wednesday... You are doing such a good job with your pictures..... what you doing tomorrow morning? maybe we could meet at your moms or something and take a couple snap shots of Chloe.....
Post a Comment