How come you went there without me? How rude... I love the song that you have playing on your blog...Madonna...Like a Prayer! I loved that song years ago and I still love it. Thanks for hosting the Scentsy party for me! You were a great hostess and you have a beautiful home.
I finally get to be home with my kids - I love it! I love to sew, read and I love taking pictures. Check out my pictures at trishasphotography.blogspot.com
3 comments:
How come you went there without me? How rude...
I love the song that you have playing on your blog...Madonna...Like a Prayer! I loved that song years ago and I still love it. Thanks for hosting the Scentsy party for me! You were a great hostess and you have a beautiful home.
Very cute photos. You are becoming quite the photographer!! Cute kiddos!!
I know huh?! Tamara's house is always clean. Mine is never clean. Thanks for letting me crash your party :)
Post a Comment