I need new recipe ideas. I am burned out with the ones I have. If you have any good recipes let me know. Here is a good one that my neighbor gave me:
Pork Chalupas (Amber Nordick)
1 Pork tenderloin
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. chili powder
1 tsp. cumin
1 can chopped green chilies
1 large jar salsa
1 jar green salsa
2 cups pinto beans
Flour tortillas
Cheese
Sour cream
Season and cook pork in crock-pot for 4 hours on high. Shred pork. Rinse crock-pot. Add all ingredients except tortillas, cheese and sour cream and warm for ½ hour. Serve with grated cheese and sour cream on tortillas. The Costco tortillas are the best.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Recipes
Posted by Trisha's blog at 3:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
This sounds yummy. I agree that the Costco torillas are sooo good!
This is really good...we made it last night!
Baked Pesto Chicken
Cook Time: 25 Minutes Ready In: 30 Minutes
Yields: 4 servings
INGREDIENTS:
4 boneless, skinless chicken
breast halves (about 5 oz.
each)
1/2 cup BUITONI®
Refrigerated Pesto with Basil
2 plum tomatoes, sliced
(optional)
3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
cheese
DIRECTIONS:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line baking sheet with heavy-duty foil.
2. Place chicken and pesto in medium bowl; toss to coat. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet.
3. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Remove from oven; top with tomatoes and cheese. Bake for an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Hey what's up- I am hosting a party on Thursday November 6 at 6:30 -8:30 at Big Poppas Clothing featuring Christy's Corner in West Jordan 8955 South 1300 West. They sell all kinds of stuff, designer jeans, shirts, well just about everything. It is going to be a blast. I would love for you guys to come over, spread the word and whoever you would like to bring is cool... If you go to my blog there are a couple pictures of their store... And who doesn't like new jeans!!!
Hi Trish! I love your blog...you are so talented! I agree with getting bored making the same old things for dinner! I have an account at Recipezaar.com (you can look up my cookbooks under my username Quest4ZBest) At least it nice to look up what other people thought of the recipes, etc. since they are all rated and have reviews. I use allrecipes.com quite a bit too. Just an idea!
Post a Comment